With several roasting options and stylish design you get a great roasted bread to start the day with.
● Even roasting with automatic centering of the bread, adapted to thin or thick slices.
● Integrated stainless steel holder for heating French French.
● Safety-off: Automatic shut-off for increased security
● Tin or heat bread again, with its own function or setting.
● Compact toaster for 2 slices
Packaging dimensions (H x W x D) (mm): 215 x 190 x 327
Units per layer: 13
Net weight (kg): 2.0
Connection power (W): 1050
Voltage (V): 220-240
Frequency (Hz): 50/60
Connection cable length (cm): 90.0
Power plug: grounded plug
Safety marking: CE, VDE
- Electronic sensor for smooth roasting
- Extra large heating elements provide even rusting surface
- Stepless setting of rust degree
- Even roasting with automatic centering of the bread, adapted to thin or thick slices
- Automatic shutdown if the bread is stuck
- Heat small French with integrated holder
- Separate button for warming up bread
- Separate button for defrosting frozen bread
- Separately illuminated on / off button. The toaster can be switched off completely, saving energy
- Smooth storage with corded wire under the bottom plate
- Easy to clean - removable crumb tray
- Power: 860-1050 watts
2 year warranty.
100 days Satisfied Customer Offer.
In 100 days, you will get to know your new Bosch product properly. We want to make sure you are satisfied, otherwise you may return the product. Register your new Bosch product within two weeks of purchase date and you will have 100 days to find out if you are 100% satisfied. read more here
If you would like help choosing a product for purchase or you have questions about using your new device, call our good advice. Bosch Consumer Careline on phone: 0771-19 70 00 - select "Product Information for Purchase".
Phone hours: Monday-Friday at 9-12 & 13-15.