"Each Gerbera product is unique, handmade by skilled potters and glazed by hand in Gerbera's factory in Portugal. Therefore, there are small variations that give that wonderfully genuine feeling when you hold it in your hand, such as the glaze has drains and small holes in it. The glaze is from the burning, which is natural and has no effect on quality and durability.
We use a specially designed, high quality terracotta clay that makes all our ceramics oven-proof and it can also be placed in the dishwasher. These are utensils that are not only decorative on the shelf but made for use.
- Unique ability to gently heat and cook dishes that retains taste and structure
- keeps heat and cold
- avoid extreme temperature differences
- used in an oven, or in a microwave
- can be frozen
- dishes in dishwasher or by hand
- allow the ceramic to dry properly after washing the dishes
- Pottery is a porous material that can "" sweat "", do not place it directly on surfaces sensitive to moisture.
Of course, the glaze is lead-free and non-toxic, has been tested and approved in accordance with IPAC standards for food handling in the EU. "