The NCP-302 is a smart, small wireless speaker with streaming services like Spotify Connect and Tidal, which can be controlled from a smartphone or tablet via the Onkyo app, the "handheld". The speaker system is equipped with Bluetooth, Chromecast, and Play-Fi streaming systems. FireConnect technology enables multi-room solutions with streaming to speakers in other rooms. You can also listen to the built-in web radio or connect to an external audio source via a cord in the AUX input. WiFi system has settings for both 5 and 2.4 GHz.
The total output power is 23 watts. The sound reproduction is controlled by a speaker system with two bass speakers and a treble with separate amplifier for bass and treble reproduction.
A stylish classic cabinet design and slim shape make the device easy to place.
• Bluetooth, Chromecast, and Play-Fi
• Built-in streaming services for Spotify Connect and Tidal
• Two base units and a treble
• 14 watt amplifier power for bass and 9 watt for treble reproduction.
• Multirum solution with Fire Connect.
• Powered by app or buttons located on the top.
• AUX line input with mini-plug connection on the back
• Dual band WiFi, 2.4 and 5 GHz
• Fits everywhere with its cabinet shape and design
• Available in black and in light wood construction with white front and top
Dimensions (W x H x D): 32.0 x 17.2 x 10.6 cm, weight 2.6 kg